Wednesday, September 8, 2004

John Kerry Blog

I feel inclined to add the John Kerry blog to my favorites--- every now and again I sit down and read a few posts from Dick Bell. I wish I had the time and effort to put out five or more posts a day. I am actually slacking recently as I've been reading The Antiquary for English and Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper for History.

Someday I'll be a great blogger like Dick Bell, but that is certainly not going to happen while I'm a full time student with 100+ pages to read a night. Until then-- I'll try my hardest to post often. Today I don't have anything great, imagine that I don't have a strong opinion about one thing or the other...don't worry that doesn't happen often.

I did fail to wish Mr. Clinton good luck with surgery, but it seems I'm too late, he must have had enough to make it through. Hopefully he'll be back to his oh so important "activities" soon!!

No comments :