Sunday, February 6, 2005

A Few Matters of Business

Several matters have come to my attention in the last week or so that require a comment. I do not intend to alienate any of my readers, but would like to make a few things clear. It is by choice that I allow my personal email address to appear in my Blogger profile, I would greatly appreciate it if those of you wishing to speak directly to me via email would be brief and refrain from sending me links, attachments, and political commentary. If you wish to comment on a post, please feel free to do so publicly, but please do not send me information on the topic. Believe it or not, I am a well-educated individual and spend quality time researching the issues I choose to post on. I do not need any additional information that any reader cannot comment on publicly through the blog itself.

Also, this blog is read by many individuals from various backgrounds. I respect each of my reader's opinions, but ask that you each take a moment to examine the tone of your comments out of respect for other readers and myself. Please refrain from obscene, vulgar, rude, and distasteful comments. Again, I appreciate your opinions and spend a great deal of time considering them.

Last, but certainly not least. I have added a link to an Amazon Listmania! list that I have composed. It's just a quick ten book list of my all-time favorite novels. Maybe eventually I will consider creating a list of those favorite movies that I shared with you all earlier and I would love to make a list of my favorite albums--though I'm not sure I could condense that to a mere ten choices! I hope you enjoy this list.

Thank for your readership and comments, happy blogging!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I figured "Profiles in Courage" would have been closer to the top of the list. It seems like a pretty good list, judging by the quality of the books listed that I have read.

Anonymous said...

Tara, I just thought I would bring to your attention that the author Arthur Miller died on Thursday. I don't know if you like any of his works, I just thought I would let you know!

Tara A. Rowe said...

Thank you for that comment on Arthur Miller. I am a big fan of "The Cricible." His talent will certainly be missed.

Tara A. Rowe said...

Thank you for that comment on Arthur Miller. I am a big fan of "The Cricible." His talent will certainly be missed.

Tara A. Rowe said...

Thank you for that comment on Arthur Miller. I am a big fan of "The Cricible." His talent will certainly be missed.

Tara A. Rowe said...

Okay, I screwed that one up. How do you delete comments?