Friday, May 27, 2005

Memorial Day and a Frank Capra Classic

Hey everybody, just a little note to let you all know that I'm taking a few days off from the blogging world. ISU's computer centers are closed for the holiday weekend and I have tons of homework to be doing so I've decided to take the weekend off completely. In the next few weeks I hope to create a new Amazon Listmania! list of my favorite movies since I have a new one to add to the list and at some point I would like to comment on the work of Oliver Stone.

If you need a little light-reading, my good friend Jared sent me this link regarding the nuclear option and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Check it out, whether or not we agree with it, it is worth the read. Until next week..have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend. If you're on the road buckle up!

No comments :