Thursday, June 9, 2005

No Post-- An Update On My Schedule

Hey everybody, I know I said I'd be back to the blogging world quickly, but it may be next week before I have a significant and thoughtful post. I moved yesterday and today I am taking my Comparative Politics final (4-week summer classes are so strange). Hopefully over the weekend I can get settled in, get caught up on my reading for The Presidency class I'm still in for another 2 weeks, and maybe start thinking about a good post. I really would still love to comment on Oliver Stone. Watch for something great next week-- Have a happy and safe weekend!

2 comments:

Nick Speth said...

Oliver Stone huh? Let me set you up... So, Tara, what did you think of the movie JFK?

Tara A. Rowe said...

You just wait Mr. Speth. I have a lot to say about Oliver Stone. I love and hate that man all at once. His work has such potential and he throws it away.