Thursday, July 7, 2005

London Bridges

I had every intention of getting on and posting a little quip about my latest read, but given the circumstances of the day and the events unfolding in London today, I think I will pass and just give you all the link to The Washington Post.

It seems there has been a terrorist attack in London and there are (as of right now) 37 known casualties. Thousands are injured and they are still finding mysterious "packages." This is eerily similar to the aftermath of 9/11 and really scares me.

Tony Blair is returning from the G8 Summit where he and Bush have been deadlocked in an argument over global warming. I imagine Bush will return as well and the "coalition" will support the UK at this time.

And just to think I thought I'd have something brilliant to say about James Patterson's London Bridges today. I guess we live in a time of terrorism where nothing is ever quite the way you think it will be.

No comments :