Sunday, August 21, 2005

To My Faithful Readers

So, I was on my way home tonight from Burley where I had been to a wedding reception...I HATE WEDDING RECEPTIONS. It was actually for my friend Chris Hartwell. If I didn't like the kid so much and if his mom wouldn't have called me personally to tell me to come I certainly wouldn't have gone. I'm quickly running out of single friends. I'm only twenty, you'd think I'd have oodles of single friends. Nope, not really. Of my closest friends it would be a stretch to say I have five single friends. And if said five that would be counting one that's out on a mission and one that is leaving on a mission. I'm not sure missionaries count! Anyway...the hour ride home seemed like centuries. As I belted out "If It Makes You Happy" by the lovely Sheryl Crow and "Total Eclipse of the Heart," come to think of it, I don't know who was singing that one, it was almost too soft to be Air Supply, I was thinking about how happy I am to have this medium to vent my frustrations that aren't always political. And someone actually reads them! We must all be bored or have too much time on our hands. Ina nut shell I just wanted to tell all of you thanks. You make the blogging world and politics enjoyable for me. Have a great week!!

10 comments:

Nick Speth said...

Every time I go to one I get the same question... "When are you going to have one of these?" Um... how 'bout "EVENTUALLY!!!" Good gravy.

Tara A. Rowe said...

Hey Nick, I'm counting you in that five single friends category, don't be getting married on me!

They don't ask me when I'll be having a reception, but they sure want to know if I'm dating anyone. Good gravy is right.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just browsing through some blogs to get some ideas for mine, I hope you don't mind. I would like your opinion because you have a great blog here!

I wish to start writing about long island game farm What do you think?

Come and check out my site let me know if you think my topic would spark an interest.

Best regards,

Lonny

Anonymous said...

A job well done! inspiring blog
Here's a subject that interests many; autoimmune disease
We can stop any autoimmune disease

Anonymous said...

Blogging a baby: fun with autodialers
We're not on any "no-call" lists, and our credit profile isn't exactly stellar. We get a lot of calls from 800 numbers and "unknown name, unknown number." And I don't know why we never thought of this before.
If you are into gardening advice, you might want to visit my gardening advice site.

Thanks for looking. ;)

Anonymous said...

Kottke dumps Technorati for PubSub
Well know blogger Jason Kottke has said farewell and thank you for all the fish to Technorati in favour of PubSub.
Bookmarked, nice to see some decent content for a change. FYI have you seen this we've got a new feature, the 'Flag blog' button, which is inconveniently located between the 'Get Your Own Blog' and 'Next Blog' buttons so that we would presumably be getting some flags on error alone (although if one happens to notice it, you can unflag a blog). I don't know about this, what one person finds offensive is anothers cup of tea? Just my 2 cents, Horoscope Readings Online .

Anonymous said...

Nice looking blog - did you customize the template? Thanks from Jordan
Shoes
girl

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog while looking at Land Of 1000 Dances information. I found the Land Of 1000 Dances information interesting. I still wished we created a Land Of 1000 Dances blog instead of a regular site. I think it is something for us to considerfor the family. If you ever wanted Land Of 1000 Dances info about dancing. Check us out at dancing.allprogress.com : )

See you and thanks

Paul

Nick Speth said...

Hey, I'm honored.

To everyone else... WTF?

Tara A. Rowe said...

Wow. Lots of commentary. Were did all that come from??