Thursday, October 27, 2005

World Coming to an End? Maybe in 2008...

I attended a speech by Ambassador Joseph Wilson Tuesday night, but I am saving my comments until the indictments come, which I am sure they will. And I really having nothing to post on in my awe over the White Sox sweeping the World Series and Miers withdrawing her nomination to the Supreme Court. Are we sure the world isn't coming to an end? I did get an email today called "Brain Cramps" that had just off the wall comments by several people and one of them scared me slightly: "I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." --Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents. Do we want them running the country again?

1 comment:

Nick Speth said...

Maybe she's using the royal "we."

As in, "We the queen of England..."

Either way, creepy.