Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

** Editor's Note: The West Wing will resume next Sunday, January 8th, at its regular time with the vice-presidential debate. A post will inevitably follow.

As I was driving home a few minutes ago (yes, early for New Year's Eve, but just in time to be to home/work by 10:30, which I will say I'm not too happy about), having just smoked the guys in Battle of the Sexes with my own WWII knowledge and an exceptional accumulation of western movie trivia, I thought I better send a shout out for the new year. I'd say don't drink, but undoubtedly some of you will, so I'll only request that you don't drink and drive. If you're in Pocatello give Denny's Wrecker a call and they'll even tow your car.

Usually on New Year's Eve I have a full list of ambitions for the coming year, but for the moment I don't. I'm not sure if that is because this year was a rollercoaster and I've given up planning for things that won't happen and have learned that the unexpected things come whether you want them to or not or maybe because what's ahead is foreign. Whatever the case may be, Happy New Year from The Political Game and best of wishes to you in all of your endeavors!

No comments :