Monday, January 30, 2006

And The Big News Is...

Geez, doesn't it seem like it was weeks ago that I said I had some big news I would be announcing today?

I am announcing my candidacy for the ASISU Senate from the College of Arts & Sciences for the 2006-2007 academic year.

But really the big news is tonight I am being confirmed by the ASISU Senate to fill a vacancy on the Senate for the College of Arts & Sciences! I was called last week by the Vice President of ASISU to inform me that of the applicants they interviewed I was one of the two chosen.

It is always great for a campaign to be the incumbent!

Let me just say after interviewing with ASISU (Associated Students of Idaho State University) several times, this was the spot I most wanted and thought I was the least likely to get. I am very excited!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

If you want, I don't mind taking down your opponents posters. just kidding, kindof.

Serephin said...

Way to go, Tara! Congrats!

Tara A. Rowe said...

It would probably help if I had some of my own posters up...

I keep telling myself I will have time to do it eventually!

Thanks, Serephin.

Bubblehead said...

Congratulations, Tara!

Nick Speth said...

Good luck. I only wish I could vote for you.