Tuesday, January 3, 2006

The Blog Masters

After the day I've had it is probably safest to not post about the great irritations on my mind. Let's just say if I were to get on soapbox at the moment regarding student health insurance, the Idaho Assisted Living Association, or the State Board's announcement of presidential candidates for ISU, we would most likely be here until next Tuesday. Instead...

I would like to send a shout out and big congratulations to 43rd State Blues and Red State Rebels, recipients of the 2005 David Neiwert awards!

Whenever I am mentioned in the same sentence with either of these top-rate blogs I am honored. It was surreal to me when the Statesman article about blogs via Idaho came out that I could even be included with these political minds that I hold in the highest respect. Julie, Steve, and all the writers involved with these two blogs truly deserve to be recognized. Keep up the good work and congratulations!

No comments :