Monday, February 20, 2006

And I Thought I Was the Only Blogger...

...that felt that "completely cleaning and rearranging" my apartment was "refreshing." I was looking at some random blogs earlier and wanted to send a shout-out to a lovely little blog called A Little Less Lust, and A Bit More Brains. The post for today was just enough to make me smile and feel a little more normal! Check it out.

And I also thought I was the only blogger that had Kennedy on my brain...evidently not. Please check out this awesome blog called Instant History. You'll see why I recommend it when you get there.

While I am listing new blogs I've been looking at, my friend Matt, a fellow ISU College Democrat and President of IPSA here on campus, has his own blog for a class he is taking. Please check out his rants over at Legislative Process. He's the guy to talk to about Abramoff money...

1 comment:

Pearl said...

Thanks so much for the kind words! I use cleaning mostly as a procrastination tactic but, afterwards, I really do really like I can be more productive (until it gets messy again!) :)