Sunday, February 26, 2006

This Week's Schedule

Just a heads up before it happens, this week is going to be crazy for me, so I may not be posting much again until the weekend. So, before I dive head first into what could be a very long week of, ugh, midterms, I'll give you a run down of the coming week's events.

Monday night at 8pm (Mountain), 7pm (Pacific), Larry Grant, congressional candidate in the 1st District will be having a one-hour live blog session over at Grassroots for Grant.
"No matter where people live in Idaho, they'll be able to visit the blog and take part in a real-time conversation about the issues they most want addressed this election year," said Grant, a Democrat seeking the 1st District seat.

Please take part in this awesome session. I have what may turn out to be the longest ASISU Senate meeting in the history of ISU student government, so I won't have the opportunity to take part in this discussion, but please participate for me! Also, I do believe if you, like I, can't be online for the session, you can send questions in advance to Larry's amazing blog manager Julie.

Also, please visit Grassroots for Grant to have a lesson in Canyon County politics and if you have a moment stop on over to Students for Grant. We're always game for new readers!

Tuesday night at 7pm in the Wood River Room of the ISU Student Union Building, the Bannock County Democrats are holding their 2006 Caucus. If you are interested in becoming a delegate or just want to be an informed citizen, please attend.

That's all I can think of at the moment for this week's political schedule. I'll keep you posted on any events I may have forgotten.

And last, but certainly not least, Tuesday is the release of the new Springsteen live album Hammersmith Odeon, Live '75. Gone are the days of me standing in Wal-Mart at midnight on a Monday night waiting for new releases, but I'll definitely be first in line Tuesday morning!

No comments :