Friday, February 3, 2006

Vietnam and the Presidency

Anybody want to buy me a ticket to Boston? I read today in a news release that the National Archives and the presidential archives are hosting a two day event analyzing Vietnam as it pertains to the American presidency at the JFK Library & Museum.

I can't even tell you how cool this is!!

The list of speakers is pretty impressive and includes Theodore Sorenson, one of my all time favorite writers and Kennedy's speech writer, to name only one of the many.

That's all she writes for tonight--

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Did I tell you that you are my idol? Seriously. You are going to the Frank Church banquet, right? Are you going to attend any IPSA advocacy training classes? Sorry, wanted to comment instead of email. When you need to put posters up, let me know and I will help. I will email you my phone number.

Tara A. Rowe said...

No to IPSA, yes to Frank Church. I think it would be awesome if all the bloggers got together as well, but I don't want to plan that extravaganza!

Nick Speth said...

Anybody want to buy me a ticket to Boston?

Ooh ooh! I don't!

Seriously, this would be an interesting thing.

Tara A. Rowe said...

The conference had reached capacity or I would have had myself a ticket in a heart beat!

Matt said...

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2006/02/03/news/top/news01.txt

Matt said...

even in montana they are raising some attention to the student cuts