Sunday, September 17, 2006

Smorgasbord Saturday (Sort Of)

The answer to how many copies of the Constitution I own will appear in the next post--the more Constitution-related post.

There was a great article by Molly Ivins of the Star-Telegram in the ISJ about Ann Richards. I would highly recommend surfing on over to the article if you want a good laugh. The last sentence of the article alone is worth reading...

As I'm sure you all have heard, Ford Motor Company is laying off a large number of employees. Why do I care? Well, honestly, it isn't high on my list of things to be bothered by right now, but let me just say when I get up in the morning and read the Washington Post online, my heart stops for a split-second when I see "Ford" in the headline of any article because I'm so worried about the poor health of former President Ford. Really, there has got to be something better for me to spend my time concerned over!

On a completely different topic, this week I purchased a new CD. Be prepared to poke fun--I bought Elvis Costello's My Aim Is True. It's a wonderful 2 CD set that I just can't stop listening to. And I didn't even know I was an Elvis Costello fan. Who knew?

At this time of the day that's really all the news I can come up with.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

If your blog readers know about your love for Hanson, I don't think Elvis Costello will raise any eyebrows!