Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Big Hurt & the Has Beens

Have I mentioned how unbelievably happy I am about the postseason? Today it only got better. You've all heard the "has been" talk and how all the old guys are in the postseason. Really? Has beens? You've got to be kidding me!

Sure, Piazza, Klesko, Cameron, Roberts, Thomas, they've all been around for awhile, but they're still hot. Did you see Frank Thomas today? The A's are quite lucky to have him. And he is clearly still the Big Hurt. Nobody can argue with that.

The Padres aren't doing so well, but the Big Hurt is back in a big way. This is awesome!

1 comment:

Adam Graham said...

I'm actually quite pleased with how the Big Hurt has come back (and not just because I have a lot of his baseball cards.) He's a true talent that's gone underappreciated over the years. Hopefully he can finish strong and get to around 550 homers before it's all said and done.