Friday, December 1, 2006

My Minor Dislikes

I'm irritated with my schedule. Monday I didn't get home until 9, Tuesday about the same, Wednesday 9:30, Thursday 10, and tonight even though I planned on leaving campus at 5 and going straight home, I didn't walk in the door until just now. And every day this week I've been on campus by 8am.

I've decided I really don't like Paula Cole. There are certain artists I've just ignored. Tonight I realized that if there was anything I didn't like about Dawson's Creek it was the original theme song--I blame Paula Cole.

Steny Hoyer. I don't like him. I've tried to be happy about all aspects of the Democrats control of Congress, but this is just not something I can get on board with.

Have I ever mentioned that the last time I wore actual boots was the same period of time in which I was in love with Adam West? Yeah, I haven't worn boots since I was about six years old. I can't stand boots. Something about them just bothers me. I don't know if it is because I feel constrained or what my problem is. The reason this is bothering me is because it is freakin' cold in Pocatello, slick as hell, and I should get over my problem with boots. I can't.

You know that "Call Me When You're Sober" song by Evanesence? It bugs me. I really like the part where it mellows down, I guess it's the chorus, and Amy Lee is singing all by herself. The rest of the song just sucks. It's too bad, really. Amy Lee with Seether, now there's another story...

No comments :