Saturday, February 3, 2007

Smorgasbord Saturday

A few matters of housekeeping -- Chris of Liberal Idaho has moved back to his original blog the unequivocal notion. A link will now appear on the sidebar. Also, please excuse some construction here on this blog. I'm going to be playing around with the color scheme in the coming weeks.

In other Idaho blog news, please check out this hilarious post by d2 over at 43rd State Blues. I got a good chuckle out of it...

Clearly I have very little political to say other than making reference to political blogs. It has been a sort of strange weekend with very little going on. Here it is Saturday night and I haven't touched my homework or touched my growing pile of laundry. Oh well. You just have to relax every now and again. I did make peanut butter cookies tonight. Pretty impressive since I very rarely cook and never bake! The only thing political I've done today was watch Tom Vilsack give a speech at the DNC winter meeting on CSPAN. I love that guy and he's definitely my favorite presidential hopeful going into 2008.

Last, but not least, please wander over to NewWest Boise and read Jill Kuraitis' latest piece.

No comments :