Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Writing Gig & Sammy's 600th

First, congratulations to Sammy Sosa! It's not every day you see a man hit his 600th career home run. In fact it has only happened four others days before today in the history of baseball. Pretty impressive.

No comment on my Braves losing big time to the Red Sox at home on Turner Field today...

And, last, but not least, I would like to announce here that I will be writing sports commentary over at ArmchairGM.com. I will either cross-post my articles here at TPG or I will make sure and point you in the right direction over there. I know it is a huge sports blog and many people write for it, but I was pleased (and honored) to be asked to contribute. And it should cut back on the high number of baseball posts I place on what is supposed to be my political blog...

Look for my first article soon!

1 comment:

MountainGoat said...

Hey, nice job. I'll look forward to your first post.