Monday, July 16, 2007

A Storm Brewing

There has been a storm brewing in Pocatello all day. Figuratively and literally.

Borrowing from the phrase from "God Bless America," there seems to be a correlation between the storm clouds gathering far across the sea and the feelings I am having about the goings-on in the Idaho liberal blogosphere.

However, not even Irving Berlin himself could convince me to not touch it. My thoughts, in time, will formulate into an entire discussion of how outrageous this entire ordeal is, but like my thoughts on many other things, they will remain my private thoughts for now.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ok, you piqued my interest.

Do go on, please!

You can email me if you'd like.

Tara A. Rowe said...

I've completely given up carrying about this matter. The storm has ceased! ;)