Thursday, August 16, 2007

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, God-Awful Day

I have had the most god-awful day (yesterday? It is after midnight).

You ever have one of those days where you'd be further along had you just never left the house? Yep, that was today for me.

It all started with numerous computer problems. The reason for which nearly all of the links on my Bill Sali post don't work. I've given up on them for now. Maybe tomorrow I'll give it another whack.

Nothing got better by days end. In fact it was just a few minutes ago when a friend called to agree that we'll put this awful day behind us officially.

The highlight however of my night, a night of dealing with the inner-workings of higher education, was that I didn't have to think about Bill Sali's bigotry for a good six hours.

It's a good thing I enjoy my fellow bloggers and had the opportunity to correspond a bit with them today. Also a good thing my little brother is awake at all hours of the night for me to call and bother with my random play-by-play analysis of the day.

Best thing of all? I'm going to bed now.

No comments :