Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Week Ahead

The World Series is over, sadly, with a sweep of the Rockies on the books. The only good thing I have to say about this is that it frees up a few hours this week that I was wondering how I'd juggle between school, work, and games.

So, the week ahead for me appears to be a circus. I have a handful of appointments beginning first thing in the morning, two quizzes, two tests, a presentation, Spring semester registration, financial aid paperwork, and a Halloween cemetery tour with the Historic Preservation Commission.

With the schedule I have, I've decided to take the week off from blogging so I can concentrate on schoolwork. I will return next Saturday with a smorgasbord of information on baseball awards, new music, and the upcoming city elections.

See you Saturday!

No comments :