Saturday, February 9, 2008

Smorgasbord Saturday

Welcome back! Oh wait...it's me who is coming back. Thank you for being patient. It is with great relief and happiness that I say, the Stallings Collection grand opening came and went! It was a great pleasure for me to honor one of my heroes. More on this tomorrow.

Also coming tomorrow will be a new blog header. The design is coming together today.

You will also note that on the sidebar I have added a new favorite--a baseball blog--the creator over at batplaza.com and I are swapping links. It is a fabulous blog for friend and fans of Major League Baseball.

In the time since I took a break from blogging, Mitt Romney dropped out of the presidential race, David Shuster was suspended, space shuttle Atlantis was safely launched from Kennedy Space Center, tornadoes hit all over the southern United States, record numbers of Democrats turned out on Super Tuesday, Ann Coulter said she'd vote for Hillary Clinton over John McCain, and Microsoft could be buying Yahoo for an outrageous amount of money.

Maybe I shouldn't take such long breaks from the blogosphere?

2 comments:

Wordsmith said...

I don't know, whaddya think? Is is safe to vote for Hillary if Ann Coulter is too?!

(Damnnn! These spelling tests are hard just to leave a comment!)

Julie Fanselow said...

Hoooray on the Stallings Collection milestone! I look forward to reading about that here (and please post an excerpt and link at RSR if you'd like).