Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Fluffy Music Post

For the sake of my mental health I thought this evening I would post a list of music I've been listening to this week. I certainly haven't been sleeping...
  • Harbor...Vienna Teng
  • I Still Ain't Over You...Augustana
  • Up All Night...Charlotte Martin
  • Arch Drive Goodbye...Eve 6
  • You Can't Take Him Away...Anne Heaton
  • Windows...Josh Dodes Band
  • Listening to Levon...Marc Cohn
  • Feel the Silence...Goo Goo Dolls
  • Scars...Papa Roach
  • Memory Picture...Terami Hirsch
  • These Hard Times...Matchbox Twenty
  • Alone...Dan Miller
  • More Than a Memory...Garth Brooks
  • Pills...Gary Jules
  • I Wish the Best for You...Emerson Hart
  • Save Me...Ellen Tipper
  • Someday Never Comes...Brandi Carlile
  • Lightning Crashes...LIVE
  • My Sundown...Jimmy Eat World
  • Lies...Glen Hansard (from the Once soundtrack)
My grandparents gave me a Dean Martin CD recently. I think there is about as much of a chance of me falling in love with Dean Martin as there has been of me falling in love with Pink Floyd.

2 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Tara, why not honor your grandparents by givin' our Dino a try...more and more of today's youth are turnin' on to our great man...findin' that there never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool...betcha Dinofever will over take you if allow yourself to enter Dino's world.

Wordsmith said...

Yeah... Dino, Perry Como, Nat King Cole - com' on, girly-girl. It'll be an adventure.