Saturday, March 8, 2008

Stress Management

Have I mentioned that I bake when I am stressed? I hate to bake, hate to cook (not that I can't or won't), but once the stress sets in, bring on the cookies!

I couldn't get the St. Patrick's Day green color perfect, tested a few out, and then thought a flower would be appropriate for the random day of weather we've had.

I settled on the more mellow, less-Shrek green. I love the uniformity. Maybe this is why I bake when I'm stressed... I have absolutely no desire to be a domestic diva, but when I'm hung up on projects hanging over my head, I sure can cook!

I don't even like sugar cookies. What the hell am I going to do with all these cookies?!

2 comments :

Sage Word said...

belatedly, "Me Me Me!"

Tara A. Rowe said...

You're too late now, I've already pawned them off on people...I guess it is only pawning when it is something people don't want. Hmm. Next time I have a sudden stress attack, I'm sending the cookies your way!