Monday, June 9, 2008

Back Into the Swing of Things

I know, I know, I said I wouldn't be posting, but here I am. Late last night I had one of those moments where everything seemed very clear and meaningful. Today I'm not sure anything is all that clear, but I finally feel like I can write again.

With that said, I don't write quite the way I used to. I was reading over some of my posts from a couple of years ago and I'm wondering what happened to that philosophical, driven person. She'll be back. I hope.

Until I can get back into the routine of writing semi-often about political things, I thought I would point ya'll in the direction of the things I was reading this morning:

Chris at unequivocal notion has a nice write-up (with pictures) from Beer Fest; Like always, mcjoan is a step ahead of me on commenting on Biden's response to McCain and wiretapping; Idablue mentions the ever-packed schedule of U.S. Senate candidate Larry LaRocco; Eye on Boise takes note of Bill Sali's problem with those damn "radical environmentalists"; and, something I've been meaning to mention, Digby had an awesome post about Bobby Kennedy that deserves to be read and then re-read until it all sinks in.

At some point this week I'll make it to Boise for the state convention and will surely have things to say about that. My kid brother leaves this week for two weeks at the National Youth Leadership Training camp he's involved with, so that is one less distraction from my writing, though he is a pleasant, albeit obnoxious, distraction. Before he leaves we might be able to catch the new Adam Sandler flick, if I can sit through a movie, which I am not convinced I can. And the movie is getting horrible reviews. It is Adam Sandler, though. That's pretty much my life in a nutshell right now.

And thank God there will be no more physical therapy for me until next Tuesday!!

No comments :