And while I'm on the topic of new media, I wanted to provide some links to various posts available from fellow bloggers:
- "Zeb Bell Holds Man At Gunpoint," MountainGoat Report
- "Town hall meeting," Idablue
- "Fat Tuesday morning coffee," the unequivocal notion
- "The Gamble," In the Middle
- "Idaho Legislature Gets Stimulus Lesson," NewWest
And in case you missed it yesterday, from the mainstream media comes this write-up of a visit to Twin Falls by former NPR "Morning Edition" host Bob Edwards. I personally don't believe that reviving the Fairness Doctrine is the answer to the ills of talk radio and more and more I find watching/listening to MSNBC just as tedious as watching/listening to Fox News.