- "I just cast them off like a pair of dirty socks," Left Side of the Moon
- The Boise Weekly Spotlights the Zeb Controversy, 43rd State Blues (Sisyphus)
- Bloated bigot Zeb and a door mat, 43rd State Blues (Serephin)
- Tough Guys, In the Middle
- Bell's Bigots vs. Bloggers, The MountainGoat Report
- Who You Gonna Believe, The MountainGoat Report
- Boise Weekly, Ink and Paint
- Listening to "At the Ranch," unequivocal notion
- Zeb Bell story starts to get a little mainstream, unequivocal notion
Follows an email I sent to Rep. Stevenson.This comment from one Lee Halper, user id: silverchest. I find it funny on so many levels, but apparently these "thank you" notes people are receiving from Rep. Stevenson (R-Rupert) are the only responses he's tendering. My email to Rep. Stevenson went unrecognized and even though I didn't expect him to, he didn't apologize for his bigoted and offensive comments.
Bert, as you know, I sent you a personal email on March 5th with an invitation to meet to discuss your radio show appearance with Zeb Bell. You were not enough of a gentlemen to even reply but you did act on it. On the 7th, I get a call on my cell phone which number only family members and you know. It's Zeb calling me a coward and inviting me to macho it out. He later called and left a voicemail with a similar message.
Here's another citizen who isn't afraid to speak the truth that we may have elected officials and radio announcers who spew hate and intolerance, a wonderful legacy for our children and grandchildren in the grand tradition of Aryan Idaho.
For your information, since you forwarded my personal email, I feel no obligation to not share this story with the world. May Christ forgive you and Zeb your hate and bigotry.
Is "Zeb at the Ranch" being pulled from the air? Quite the opposite, actually. Next Monday Zeb is scheduled to begin a new segment called "Hoofbeats" sponsored by Fort Dodge Animal Health, a division of Wyeth Industries. Nope, the shoe doesn't get pulled, the sponsors just get bigger!