Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baseball Nerd

Please take a moment to notice that running before the "Idaho Scribes" section in the sidebar is now the "'Tis the season..." element with links to various baseball-related blogs that I read regularly during the baseball season. And one of those links? The great Keith Olbermann.

K.O., where have you been my whole life? I am absolutely in love with your blog! Must you be such a fan of New York? Of course, I love your politics, too... We're even.

Should you be ready and waiting for the All-Star balloting to open, it has and you can cast your ballot a maximum of twenty-five times via MLB.com. My first ballot included the likes of Mark Teixeira (even though he is a traitorous Yankee), Ichiro Suzuki, Ken Griffey, Jr., and Grady Sizemore as well as some pretty obvious picks in the National League (Chipper Jones, Pudge Rodriguez and Mike Cameron). I'm sure the twenty-four ballots to come will look pretty similar.

No comments :