Monday, June 29, 2009

Tune In Tuesday

(Update 6.30: So far iTunes hasn't offered me the option of completing my album with Cradlesong the way it has in the past for albums that I purchased individual singles from before or after the release date. I've purchased the remaining singles individually, which makes me think I actually ended up paying more for Cradlesong with the lead-up to it than I would have had I waited to buy the full album on the release day via iTunes or my local music store.)

Tomorrow promises to be an exciting day in terms of new music releases. If you've missed it, and how with all the talking about it I've done, the sophomore solo album of Matchbox Twenty front man Rob Thomas hits stores tomorrow. And Cradlesong won't be the only new release worth picking up. Wilco has a new release, Moby's long-awaited new release will be up for grabs, and country fans may want to snag the new Brad Paisley album. For sure I'll snag Rob Thomas tomorrow, but I'm not sure about the rest. Moby's electronic-type music isn't really my thing, however, if he has anything that speaks to me like "The Sky Is Broken" from his album Play, I may not be able to help myself. Like I need anymore music as it is. This should keep me busy for a few weeks before I test out the new Daughtry cd...

No comments :