Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer Readin'

While I am adding a few lists to my Amazon wish list, I wanted to take note of the progress on and additions I've made to my summer reading list (links to each of the titles appear in the 'Summer Reading List' sidebar section). Books in bold are new additions to the list since the last time I mentioned the list and strikeout obviously means I've finished a book and am crossing it off the list:

Alex Cross's Trial
America Back on Track
Assassination Vacation
Charles Olson and Ezra Pound: An Encounter at St. Elizabeth's
Essays of E.B. White
Finger Lickin' Fifteen
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
Hate Is My Neighbor
In God's Country: The Patriot Movement and the Pacific Northwest

Late Innings
Mad In America: Bad Science, Bad Medicine, and The Enduring Mistreatment of the Mentally Ill
My Father's Tears
Run For Your Life
Swimsuit
Take the Cannoli: Stories from the New World
The 8th Confession
The Confessions of Nat Turner
The Deputy
The Eliminationists: How Hate Talk Radicalized the American Right
The Mindbody Prescription
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder
The Selected Papers of Margaret Sanger: vol. 1: The Woman Rebel, 1900-1928
Writings from the New Yorker, 1927-1976

I began and finished the latest Janet Evanovich book Tuesday night, within the next 24-48 hours I should be finished with both Hate Is My Neighbor and In God's Country, and tomorrow I might pick up a copy of James Patterson's newest release.

No comments :