Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Taking Note of Superb Blogging

Perhaps it goes without saying, but things have been completely upside down around here for the last few weeks. I've tried to keep up with the blogs, posting here-and-there on this one, but I'm afraid the really deserving writing that I'd like to mention here hasn't been given any attention. As I continue working on a few posts of my own, I want to point to the really superb writing over at Idablue of late:

You'll notice I left one of his past six posts off this list. His post on Sarah Palin's comments about Down Syndrome children isn't necessarily something I agree with, but I share his confusion over Palin's actual comment. Regardless, five out of six isn't bad and I highly recommend you take a look over at Idablue and see for yourself exactly what I'm talking about. Keep up the good work, Idablue!

1 comment :

Alan said...

Thanks, Tara. Kind words, indeed.