- Idablue/"Honesty and Leadership" & "Fair and Balanced"
- Left Side of the Moon/"Lint Balls of the Lunatic Fringe"
- MountainGoat Report/"It Was Rosa Parks"
- f-words/"You got a better idea?"
- Progressive Voice/"The Lies About Page 425 and Euthanasia"
- 43rd State Blues/"Minnick's Millstones"
- Nemesis Today/"Fearmongering is a Successful Strategy"
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
[Editor's Note: Things have been rather chaotic here this week due to the impending loss of my health insurance if I am not enrolled in school somewhere. Yes folks, we really do have a health care crisis in this country and contrary to the beliefs of Congressman Minnick, creating more competition among insurance companies is not going to fix the problem. There are Idahoans, like myself, that are virtually uninsurable. This is an argument for another day... The point of this note was to say my post on the passing of Eunice Kennedy Shriver will go up whenever it is finished. Until then, please take advantage of these great reads.]
by Tara A. Rowe at 1:20 PM