Sunday, August 2, 2009

Not So Arbitrary

It's always a bittersweet moment when I hear of a blogger retiring from his/her blog. I say bittersweet because as a blogger I understand the time and attention a blog requires and I'm sure it must be a very free feeling when you give up a blog and move on to do other exciting things. On the other hand, I think there are bloggers who bring a great deal to public discourse. One of the those blogs that I've really enjoyed and included in my own list of 'Idaho Scribes' is Arbitrary & Capricious. The blogger known as Skelly Wright, an Idaho native, has brought to the forefront the issues of his trade. Skelly, like his namesake, is a lawyer (specifically a public defender). I had the opportunity to talk with Skelly and his wife about a mutual interest and I must say, Arbitrary & Capricious has truly represented the author behind it, a very kind man with a huge heart. Thank you, Skelly. Your writing and perspective will be missed. Best of luck in all you do!

No comments :