- "Is it too late?" ... Local wingnut Dr. Craig Bosley wants to talk about our "republic" and the Founding Fathers. Don't they all?
- "All this seems so un-American" ... Bosley's partner in crime Richard Larsen, writing for the Idaho State Journal, brings up Nazi Germany in his first sentence. You know where this is going, don't you?
- "An Examination of Liberty and Freedom"... complete with quotations from the dictionary, like all Mark Balzer's articles like to do;
- "Is Michelle Proud Yet?" ...Tom Young, the resident birther of the Twin Falls Times-News, is still at it. This time he's taking shots at Michelle Obama's character. I guess if you can't get the President's attention with nutty conspiracy theories, why not refocus;
- In case you didn't catch the firstname.lastname@example.org reference in Larsen's piece, Clayton Cramer is regurgitating the same right-wing talking points here. And, if there is any remaining doubt about the status of wingnuttery in this bunch, check out the comments following Jodeane Albright's piece.
Monday, August 10, 2009
by Tara A. Rowe at 6:42 PM