Monday, September 14, 2009

Teabaggers In Pocatello's Optimist Park (Video)

As promised, the following is a short video clip taken at the teabagger event Saturday in Pocatello. The clip opens with praise of the late Congresswoman Helen Chenoweth-Hage (R-Idaho) and a comparison of Chenoweth to our sitting congressman. The speaker, I believe, is Chris Stevens, the Idaho state coordinator for the Campaign for Liberty.



I apologize for the poor quality of the video. I had no intention of recording any of the speeches, but did with a camera that isn't ideal for such recording. A tripod would have been nice as well since standing with my back is problematic. Anyway, this goes along nicely with what I said yesterday about Congressman Simpson and it is also worth noting that the woman who crossed in front of me at the end of the video had a handgun strapped to her hip.

No comments :