- TDIH: ADA (President George H.W. Bush, from 2009)
- "Idaho celebrates 20 years of rights for the disabled" (Idaho Statesman)
- "Obama's top disability adviser on ADA's 20th anniversary" (WaPo)
- "Would the ADA pass today?" (Guardian)
- "'We're making progress' on ADA rights" (Press-Citizen)
- "ADA at 20: A Nation Transformed" (Sen. Tom Harkin, for Politico)
- "Common Goals: Special Olympics and the ADA"
- President Obama's ADA Anniversary PSA (youtube); Remarks by the President on the 20th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- "Disabilities act anniversary, but still a long way to go: Twenty years since enactment; little progress in workplace" (MSNBC)
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
The Americans with Disabilities Act
Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Unfortunately, I didn't get a post up to commemorate this historic anniversary, so I wanted to make sure the following links were available for those of you interested:
by Tara A. Rowe at 6:22 PM