Thursday, December 2, 2010

"There is no Democratic Party in Idaho."

I hate when something pulls me out of my anti-blog crusade, but dammit this sort of thing pisses me off! John Foster no more deserves my time than his candidate deserved my vote, but seriously, John, the Democratic Party does not exist? Tell that to the tireless Democrats who work countless hours to elect real Democrats in this state. Tell that to the real Democrats who have been elected, no thanks to you or your candidate. I'm just as happy to see you leaving the party, clearly that's what you're doing by declaring it dead, as I was to see Bryan Fisher become Mississippi's problem. Good riddance.

1 comment:

larrygrant said...

Given that one of the primary responsibilities of Foster, first as Idaho Democratic Party Executive Director and then as campaign manager of a top-of-the-ticket candidate, was to build the party organization and infrastructure, I guess his statement is as close as we are going to get to an admission that he failed.

Cross posted at Huckleberries Online.