Monday, May 2, 2011

TPG Housekeeping

In case you haven't noticed and, yes, this is another shameless plug, I am on Twitter. If you enjoy the randomness of my Smorgasbord Saturday posts, you'll get a kick out of the concise randomness I spew on Twitter. I don't have many followers (30-ish) and I don't mind that, but if you're on Twitter and think I should be following you, let me know. I enjoy following the timeline on Twitter and I wouldn't mind breaking up the baseball monotony once in awhile. Around here I'm still mulling the Three Cups of Tea scandal for a post and once that rolls out, I'll be taking a much needed break. Haven't decided if it will be a break from the blog and Twitter or just the blog. Given my recent addiction to Twitter, it'll probably just be the blog. I've got a bunch of personal stuff going on and quite a few projects I need to work on. It would probably be beneficial to take a vacation from Twitter as well, but I'm not making any promises.

No comments :