Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Housekeeping

As you've probably noticed, I have a new blog header. Thanks to my dear (and talented) friend Teresa, I have finally updated the header after months of considering it. In the next day or two I will be doing changes to the color scheme around here to match the new header. In the meantime, bear with me. I'm as indecisive as they come about design-related things.

For those of you wondering about the portrait choices in the new header, hopefully I will be able to write up a short blurb about each one. My passions are well represented in this group--baseball, politics, poetry, literature, history and Idaho. And I managed to stay true to the man and the quote that inspired the name of this blog. All in all it has been a successful redesign.

A huge thanks to Teresa for her help, her willingness to entertain my OCD need to change things up from time to time, and always for her friendship. Best friends like her only come around once in a lifetime for those of us who are truly lucky.

No comments :