Saturday, August 13, 2011

Smorgasbord Saturday

A few articles that caught my eye, a couple might turn up in posts around here in the coming days:
A few new blogs you should be following:
And an update on my summer reading list: I've now completed The Help, 10th Anniversary, and Betty: A Glad Awakening. That makes eleven of the eighteen on the list that I've finished. Actually, eleven of nineteen because as of today I have added The Lacey Confession by Richard Greener to my list. I am currently reading The Professor and the Madman: A Tale of Murder, Insanity, and the Making of the Oxford English Dictionary and will most likely pick up The Silent Girl next. Quite the accomplishment for one summer and by far the most I've read consecutively in ages. Hopefully I can complete the list before September rolls around. If not, bonus fall reading!

Going to be a difficult Saturday for me, but hopefully a day of baseball on Sunday will make up for it. Cheers!

No comments :