In lieu of a standard smorgasbord today, I thought I would post a collection of links related to the Glenn Greenwald story on Romney's national finance co-chair, donor and Idahoan Frank VanderSloot. I recommend starting with Greenwald's piece (the first link listed).
- "Billionaire Romney donor uses threats to silence critics," "Maddow on Frank VanderSloot" and "Various Matters"/Glenn Greenwald, Salon.com
- "My Response and Challenge to Frank VanderSloot" and "Chasnoff: VanderSloot's Defense Mischaracterizes 'It's Elementary'"/James Tidmarsh, Idaho Agenda
- "VanderSloot Responds to Allegations of Threatening Media"/Marissa Bodnar, LocalNews8.com
- "VanderSloot's tactics get national scrutiny" and "MSNBC's Rachel Maddow nails VanderSloot"/Jody May-Chang, As I See It...
- "Glenn Greenwald Takes On Frank VanderSloot" and "Maddow Highlights Greenwald's Vandersloot Story and Connects Citizens United"/Sisyphus, 43rd State Blues
- "Rachel Maddow discusses Melaleuca Inc. CEO Frank VanderSloot on his silencing of critics"/Serephin, 43rd State Blues
- "LDS Businessman VanderSloot: 'I Have Many Gay Friends'"/George Prentice, Boise Weekly
- "For many Idaho voters, VanderSloot story may be a non-story"/Kevin Richert, Idaho Statesman
- "Salon.com's Greenwald takes on Idaho's VanderSloot for 'thuggish' tactics aimed at critical journalists", "MSNBC's liberal host Rachel Maddow latest to rip Idaho's Frank VanderSloot" and "Idaho's VanderSloot counters claims he's a gay-bashing thug who intimidates gay-friendly journalists"/Dan Popkey, Idaho Statesman
- "National writer knocks Romney donor, as Romney's Boise campaign rally nears"/Betsy Z. Russell, Eye On Boise
If there are any stories that I have missed, please feel free to leave them in the comments and I will add them to the list.