- "Guns and the Slog"/Gail Collins, New York Times
- "Statement by John McCain on the Matter of the Recent Attacks on Huma Abedin"/John McCain
- "The Insanity Defense: A Constitutional Right?"/Joe Palazzolo, Wall Street Journal Law Blog
- "Update: Mentally Retarded Georgia Man Faces Monday Execution If Supreme Court Does Not Step In"/Brian Stull, American Civil Liberties Union Blog of Rights
- "Gay, Mormon and Happily Married"/Neal Karlinsky, Nightline
- "The Colorado shooting and the gag rule on guns"/E.J. Dionne, Jr., Washington Post
- "Study: Private student loans parallel subprime"/Daniel Wagner, Associated Press
Today I've been listening to "One Kiss At a Time" by Joel Henderson, "What I Want" by Jon McLaughlin and "Faith (When I Let You Down)" by Taking Back Sunday. And I'm about to finish Joyce Carol Oates' Mudwoman and can cross that off my 2012 reading list.