- "MLK Memorial Foundation forced to change name by MLK children"/Roland Martin, Roland Martin Reports
- "Once few, women hold more power in Senate"/Jennifer Steinhauer, New York Times
- "For Hillary Clinton, the time may finally be right"/Kathleen Parker, Washington Post
- "Mormons change references to blacks, polygamy"/All Things Considered, NPR.org
- Loving "Say Anything" by Tristan Prettyman. Lyrics here. Video here.
- Also, the History of Rap Part 4 from Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon is out. I'm not a huge fan of rap music, but these two have made this a must-see. Yes, I'm in the camp that thinks Justin Timberlake should be a cast member on Saturday Night Live.