- "A race for a cure that hasn't started"/Scott Ki, The Blue Review
- "Everything old..."/Marc Johnson, The Johnson Post
- "St. Louis is burning"/Steven Hsieh, Rolling Stone
- "Who picked up the check?"/Cameron Blevins, historying
- "Tammy Duckworth eviscerates contractor who claimed veterans disability"/Christina Wilkie, Huffington Post
- "New home, new lives, for Boise' Hawks Cuban defectors"/Dave Southorn, Idaho Statesman
- "Bryan Smith to announce candidacy for CD2"/Melissa Davlin
If you only have time to read one piece today, I highly recommend you take a look at the Tammy Duckworth story. This week made me proud to live in a country where young girls are growing up with the phenomenal examples of women like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Wendy Davis, Edie Windsor and Tammy Duckworth.