This weekend on Face the Nation, Bob Scieffer spoke about being one of the few remaining newsmen who covered the Kennedy assassination and what the assassination meant for America. It was a powerful commentary and one everyone should take a few minutes to view.
- "John F. Kennedy's image, for better or worse"/Associated Press
- "Why we're still obsessed with John F. Kennedy"/Thurston Clarke, Washington Post
- "JFK's mark on a religion was a surprising but substantial one"/William McKenzie, Dallas Morning News
- "Museums take varied angles for 50th anniversary of JFK assassination"/Liesl Brandner, Los Angeles Times
- "JFK's vision for mental health care languishing?"/Kelly Kennedy, USA Today
- Washington Cathedral, site of Kennedy funeral in '63, is 'holy ground'"/Mark Zimmerman, Catholic News Service