Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Adult in the Race



It comes as no surprise to those who are regular readers of this blog when I say that I am 100% biased about former Congressman Richard Stallings. As the "Keeper of the Papers," as I considered myself for the 4 years that I processed and cataloged his congressional papers at Idaho State University, I came to know Stallings' career inside and out. I came to respect his congressional service as much as I respected him as a professor and a man. He is a devoted husband, father and grandfather. He's a man who has dedicated much of his adult life to public service, rather that be in public office or in the non-profit world. And, something I especially admire about him, he's an historian. I was thrilled when he jumped into the 2nd congressional district race and have been privileged to attend a few campaign events with him recently. This new ad is a great summation of why the second congressional district needs Richard Stallings again. He is, without question, the adult in the race.

No comments :